Please read the terms & conditions before using the RM2’s website. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
The RM2 website is owned and operated by Adelaide Corporate Solutions PTY Ltd trading as RM2 Shopfitters, ABN 72 149 361 222
By using or accessing this site you acknowledge that you have read, clearly understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Please do not use this site, if you do not completely agree to these Terms & Conditions.
• This website contains information which is owned by RM2. The information includes, but is not limited to, the graphics, layout, design and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited .
• Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet our specific requirements.
Buying products from our website
• RM2 may change the prices published on this website at any time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information displayed on the RM2 website, RM2 reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
• RM2 aims to include up-to-date information of all of the products. However, some pictures, colours and/or description of the goods may differ from the actual goods. Images are for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.
• You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the goods being dispatched to you.
Secure Ordering & Payment
• When you place your online order you will be requested to supply some personal/business information and credit card details. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology . To the best of our knowledge there has never been any reports of credit card information stolen on the World Wide Web during a transfer of information over a SSL line.
• Payment must be cleared in our bank account before the goods are despatched unless you have approved credit facilities with RM2.
• RM2 currently accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Direct Bank deposit.
• Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need.
• RM2 will send you a tax invoice via email after your payment has been confirmed. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase.
Security of Private and Credit Card Information
We only collect the information required to process your order.
• This information will be kept confidential and at no time with this information be traded, swapped, exchanged or sold to any other party or company.
• RM2 will only use this information to complete your order or to contact you to query your order or to advise of delays, out-of-stocks or back orders
• We may share some of your contact details with third parties where necessary to process your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card (to verify the details provided to us) or the freighting company that delivers your order.
• At no time will we disclose this information for any other purpose
• Credit card details are not stored on our servers. Credit card details will be destroyed after each transaction and customers must submit these details each time they place an order.
• A “cookie” is a packet of information that permits our server to interact more efficiently with your computer
• Our cookies are used to keep track of the pages you have visited (so you can page back and forwards through our web site and return to pages you have visited previously. Our cookies also remember some of your contact information for 7 days so you do not have to re-enter this information when completing a purchase or making a second purchase during another session on your computer.
Delivery of your Products
• Our web site will automatically calculate the delivery cost for your order. These charges will vary depending on the size of your order and the delivery location
• All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by RM2. We may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes on reasonable prior notice to you. If we request payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to RM2, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase.
• It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure they can accept all deliveries in regards to unloading of items such as having a forklift available if required and having man power available to off load. In the case of hand unload assistance being required at destination this will be charged to the customer at point of unload and if available. Alternativly goods will be returned to us and re-delivery will be arranged at your cost
• We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges if the incorrect region for delivery is selected, or if your location is considered remote by the most relevant shipping carrier.
• In all cases you will be informed of additional shipping charges before goods are dispatched.
• Delivery time takes approximately 3-5 working days from the date payment is received depending on availability of stock.
• RM2 endeavour to deliver your consignment within our standard terms but due to the nature of some goods or in the case of remote location we will inform you of the expected delivery time by e-mail before dispatch.
• Estimated delivery times are during business hours (Monday – Friday) excluding Public holidays.
• Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
• Damaged or Faulty Goods
• RM2 aim to insure your goods are packed securely to ensure fail safe delivery however it is the buyer’s responsibility to check for breakages or missing items at the time of delivery. By signing for a delivery you are accepting that the order is complete and intact. If the packaging is damaged in any way please inspect the contents prior to signing for it.
• By signing for and accepting a delivery you are acknowledging that the product has arrived in good condition
• In cases where goods appear to have been damaged or broken in transit we advise you to refuse to accept the order and notify us immediately. If possible photograph the consignment immediately and e-mail the details to us. We will subsequently advise the freight company of the issue and will replace or repair any item that has been damaged in transit where required.
• Returned goods (after approval from RM2) due to change of mind or incorrectly ordered may incur a restocking fee of up to 20% of the consignment value. If fault is entirly on our side we will re-deliver free of charge
• All returns and breakage notifications must be made within 7 days of original delivery
• No exchange of goods or refund on goods will be accepted after one month from date of purchase
• We do not cover freight expenses on warranty claims.
• Any re-delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• Prior to returning any products you must contact us for authorization.
• Title to the goods purchased on this site does not pass from RM2 to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery.
Our web site will automatically calculate the delivery cost for your order. These charges will vary depending on the size of your order and the delivery location.
To view the delivery charges:
Select the products you wish to order and add them to the Shopping Cart
When you have added all of the products you wish to order go to the Checkout. When you are at the Checkout you will be asked for the Delivery location. Once this information is selected you can view the Delivery Charges
You do not need to finalise an order at this stage.
The delivery address must be a physical address that is occupied continuously between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday, in order obtain a proof-of-delivery signature.
If the courier are unable to deliver to a particular address because it is unoccupied at the time additional charges will apply.
Despatch and Delivery Times
Approximate despatch times are shown within the descriptions of each products.
Despatch times may if we are out of stock when you place your order. We will contact you for instructions if this happens.
Approximate delivery times are shown when you go to the Checkout and select your delivery address. These vary depending on the size and nature of the products ordered and the delivery location.
If you need a particular order urgently email us. Every effort will be made to find a quicker way of arranging delivery.
Deliveries to some regional areas
We reserve the right to decline orders to some regional areas, particularly bulky orders, or we may need to increase the delivery charges above those calculated. We will contact you In such cases to seek confirmation to proceed